Monday, January 21, 2008

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig

And exhausted!! But a good kind of tired. What a fun trip with such a good group of friends. The Debs are the perfect travel companions and Vicky is a wonderful hostess. And Judy, what I can I say, if you ever get a chance to meet her, you will love her just like I do! The show was fantastic. I didn't get to meet up with all of the bloggers that I wanted to, but at the Calico Horse booth I was able to say hi to Donna and Cheryl. I also whispered the secret password to Kris over at Cozy Cottage Fabrics & Yarn booth and got a special gift. I didn't buy much either, but a certain 28.5 + yards of fabric seemed to follow me home. I'll do another post about that. Just wanted to say.. HONEY I"M HOME!
Before I left a little special something from Darlene arrived in the mail, cute huh? I plan to make a table runner with the charm pack. I'll need to think a little about the flowers, but can't wait to try this out, cause they sure are cute! Thank you Darlene!

11 comments:

Bon said...

Sure glad you had fun and that you got to meet Judy. So is a really neat person. Lots of fun too. I remember the first time I met her was at VQF several years ago. I wondered where all the fabric went seeing that Judy didn't mention it. LOL

hugs

Yvonne said...

Welcome home....sounds like a wonderful time was had. Glad you got to meet some bloggy friends.

Shelina said...

Welcome back - I look forward to seeing the whole report. I'm getting very tempted to get these heart and flower yoyo makers after all these people who have them. that's a nice gift.

Cindy said...

Mar, 28.5 yards of fabric. Can't wait to hear all about that. Glad to hear you had a great time.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my BFF! I hope you like your little gift!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Sorry we didn't hook up but next time hopefully!! I would have loved have met you. Glad you did get by to see Kris though. That giftie was nice huh?

Darlene said...

Welcome home! Home with many memories!

I'm glad your treasures arrived safe and sound. Enjoy!

Wendy said...

That's good...the fabric followed you home...ROFLOL. Sounds like a fun time for all the bloggers out there.
Very cute charm pack, can't wait to see what you do with it.

Cheryl said...

It was so nice to meet you at Road!
Sorry we were so crazy busy that we didn't have more time to talk. May be next time :-)!

Texan said...

Your going to love the yoyo maker!
I have the hearts and large flower, haven't been able to land the small flower yet LOL... they are very cool the way they work!

28.5 yards of fabric? Thats a dab of fabric LOL

Carol said...

I'm so sorry we didn't get to meet...that darn parking lot...just no room for us...next time. Glad you had souch a good time...I loved Kris' gift too, that was so sweet of her.