Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A few weeks ago Sharon led us over to The Willow Valley Store where Cath was giving away stitchery transfers. I was lucky enough to be one of her twenty commenters and she sent me a little leaflet with a pretty little basket transfer. I was so excited to get that little envelope with the Kangaroo stamp! Cath is so generous to do this, she's done it several times. AND NOW she is having a big give away for lovely transfer set that I hope to win (hmm, maybe I should keep this a secret... nah). So hop on over and comment, you have until June 24th and she will pick 20 random winners!!! Tell her Mar sent you and thank her for her generousity will ya?

5 comments:

Nan said...

Congratulations on winning, Mar! It's always fun to receive something wonderful from the mailman, isn't it? Thanks for the heads-up on the giveaway. I'm on my way......

Hannies Annies said...

Thanks Mar for the information and congratulations for winning!! I just love stitchery!!!

Cheryl said...

Congrats to you and I am hopppping right over there now!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

WOOOHOOOO Mar!!! I'm so happy that you won!!! Don't you love those little stitcheries. And how nice of Cath to do that.

Vicky said...

I'm in, too, Mar, and I said you sent me! LOL Thanks for the heads-up on this! HUGS